ON ALL MAIN TABLE MATCHES
Pubs and clubs with a minimum of six pool tables can host the Provincial Legends Tournament.
There is one leg every 3 months.
This series is aimed at the top provincial and national players of the sport, and NOT the grassroots. Anyone can enter regardless of playing level.
All legs consist of group stages followed by knockouts, with fair level-based seeding system.
- Group stages, then knockouts
- Players are seeded based on levels.
- Playoffs for ALL positions. Everyone plays at least four matches.
- Group stage matches are best-of-three (first to 2).
- Knockout round matches are best-of-five (first to 3).
- Semi-finals are played best-of-seven (first to 4).
- Finals are played best-of-nine (first to 5).
Smart dress. Waistcoats preferred, but at least long-sleeve button shirt. NO jeans, NO tekkies, NO tracksuits.
25 April 2020
25 July 2020
24 October 2020
R500 per person
NO EXCLUSIONS. Everyone can play.